Feel like you’re spending more and more on fuel, each time you drive your car? Understanding how to drive more efficiently could save you up to 15% off your yearly transport fuel bills. Whether you use your car just to nip to the shops, commute to work, or manage a whole fleet of vehicles, your local Energy Saving Scotland advice centre can help.
We can offer:
• Free, impartial advice about fuel efficient driving techniques to save you money
• One-to-one, 50 minute training sessions to help you put fuel efficient driver training techniques into practice (subsidised price of £12)
• Free, impartial advice about buying efficient vehicles
• Free, impartial advice about using alternatives to the car.
And for businesses we can offer:
• Free impartial advice to save money and reduce carbon emissions, thereby improving your environmental credentials
• Access to interest free loans of between £500- £50,000 to help your business improve the efficiency of its transport and travel arrangements
• A free ‘Sustainable Transport Review’ Service where we work with your organisation to audit your current situation and make recommendations to save money.
Get free, impartial advice about practical ways to save money on fuel by calling your local Energy Saving Scotland advice centre on 0800 51 2012 or visit drivingchange2012.com.